The sciatic nerve is a nerve that starts in the buttocks and goes all the way down to the feet. This is the longest nerve in the human body. If the sciatic nerve becomes inflamed it can cause severe pain which can affect the knees, ribs and even the back.
The severity of the pain depends of the type of inflammation and your pain tolerance. However, regardless how strong it is, no one likes feeling pain. These are several ways you can relieve it.
The easiest way is to get drugs, but they do not treat the main cause, only lower the symptoms. Then again, you can treat the root of the problem by using natural solutions, cures, and physical exercises.
Of course, this way you ease the tension, inflammation and the pain at the same time. Because of the intolerable pain, your daily life can be difficult.
In short, a feeling of heavy legs, prickling, even numbness is how the pain feels. It can intervene with motion and sitting.
Those of you suffering from the sciatic nerve pain should be able to take 10 minutes of your day. There is a natural solution that can help you, and the effect depends on the stage of your condition. It is very important for you to follow the steps cautiously.
Treat Your Nerve 10 minutes Before Bedtime
• Take a bucket and fill it with water hot enough to be bearable
• Put a handful of salt and 1 liter of apple cider vinegar
• Blend it till the salt is melted
• Soak your feet in the bucket and keep them there till the water chills out
• When you take out your feet, dry them with a towel
• Finally, go to sleep and keep your feet heated the entire night