Kulitis dahon, also known as nettle, is a very potent herb that has the ability to treat various diseases. It is a green leafy herb that has stinging hair on the leaves and the stem. Nettle is commonly used as food but also as a natural medicine.
According to clinical research, nettle is an alternative way of curing allergies that doesn’t have any side effects, unlike other treatments which includes antihistamines, as well as decongestant and vaccines.
Here are the 15 amazing Health Benefits of Nettle:
- It cleanses the blood.
- It prevents both dandruff and hair loss.
- It avoids rheumatic diseases and gout.
- It enhances the excretion of milk.
- It helps in breaking down kidney stones.
- It can actually aid lowering the blood sugar level.
- It contains antibacterial properties that can assist in enhancing the immune system.
- It also contains diuretic properties that can get rid of all the toxins in the body.
- It prevents and decreases kidney and urinary tract infection.
- It can also stimulate both of hair and nails.
- It can also help in developing good circulation of the blood.
- It aids in quick removal of mucus that was stuck in the airways.
- It prevents hemorrhoids.
- It also avoids iron deficiency that leads to anemia.
- It enhances the function of the kidney.
- 1 tablespoon of minced nettle
- 200 ml of water
In a pot, boil the 200 ml of water. Afterwards, add the minced nettle and cover the pot for a couple of minutes. Filter the infusion and it is now ready to be consumed. You can also add some nettle on your salad, other dishes, as well as soups and shakes. You can also directly apply the nettle leaves on allergies, injuries, burns and different types of skin issues, disease and prostate.