Drinking water on an empty stomach immediately after waking up is a common habit among Japanese people. The reason for this habit is the numerous health benefits it provides which have been proven in many studies. Drinking water can also help treat serious health issues.
Some of the health issues that can be relieved by drinking water on an empty stomach include: asthma, vomiting, gastritis, piles, uterus ailments, menstrual problems, throat and nose problems, kidney diseases, epilepsy, headaches, diabetes, blood cholesterol, increased heart rate, heart problems etc.
TREATMENT WITH WATER
- After waking up, drink 160 ml of water, four times
- Brush your teeth, but don’t eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes
- Afterwards, you can eat and drink whatever you want
- After breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you shouldn’t eat or drink anything for the next 2 hours
- If you cannot consume 4 glass of water after waking up on an empty stomach, begin with gradual doses and then raise the amount every next day until you get the needed amount-640 ml of water
- This method is also highly recommendable for healthy individuals as it will provide you with the necessary energy
- If you have problems with high blood pressure, the treatment needs to last 30 days
- If you have gastritis, the treatment needs to last 10 days
- If you have diabetes, the treatment needs to last 30 days
- If you have constipation, you need 10 days of treatment
- If you have TB, then you need 90 days
This treatment can also be implemented your entire life as it is highly beneficial and has no side effects.
Important to know
People, who suffer from arthritis, need to do the treatment three days during the first week, then make a pause for one week and then start again with daily consumption.