Apples are extremely nutritious fruits which contain vitamins A, B, C as well as carbonic, citric and formic acid that provide numerous health benefits. Apples also contain pectin, which is a compound that promotes weight loss.
Pectin affects the reduction of calories and the negative impact of carbohydrates and it also regulates the intestinal flora. With apples you can easily achieve the body from your dreams, and that is why this article will present you a diet with apples to help you with achieving that goal.
If you decide to start with this diet, make sure you avoid sugar and salt during the diet. You are only allowed to drink plain or mineral water, green tea and other herbal teas during the diet.
And here is the diet plan:
Day 1 – Apples – You can lose 1 to 2 kg
- For breakfast you should have 3 small or 2 large apples mixed with a little bit of lemon juice. You can even add handful of nuts.
- For lunch you should have salad with apples, parsley and onions. We know that is not an ordinary salad but it provides amazing results. You just need to cut 3 large apples into big pieces and afterwards to add 20 grams of finely chopped parsley and 30 grams finely chopped fresh onions. To decorate it, put a boiled egg at the top.
- For dinner you should have 3 medium size apples
Day 2 – Apples and rice – You can lose 1 to 1.5 kg
- For breakfast you should have 1 cup of cooked rice without salt and 3 apples
- For lunch you should have apples and rice. Start with washing the apples. Next peel them and afterwards cut them into pieces. In order to make them soften, pour some hot water over them. Add lemon juice and lemon peel. Boil the rice separately and at the end mash the apples and rice together.
- For dinner you should have boiled rice without salt
Day 3 – Apples and cheese – You can lose to 2 kg
- For breakfast you should have 2 apples and half a cup of low-fat cottage cheese
- For lunch you should have apples and cheese. Start with cutting the apples into thin slices and soak them in water with lemon juice. Add 2 teaspoons of honey into your low-fat cheese and add a few nuts and mix it well. At the end add the apples.
- For dinner you should have 50 grams of low-fat cow cheese
Day 4 – Apples and carrots – You can lose to 2 kg
- For breakfast you should have 2 large carrots and 1 large apple. Grate and mix them together.
- For lunch you should prepare yourself a salad of carrots and apples. Start with washing 1 carrot and 1 apple. Next peel them and cut them into pieces. Add a teaspoon of honey and a little lemon.
- For dinner you should have 2 baked apples and 1 tablespoon honey
Day 5 – Carrots and beets – You can lose to 2 kg
- For breakfast you should have 1 boiled carrot and 1 boiled beet
- For lunch you should have 1 boiled egg and 1 boiled beet
- For dinner you should have as many carrots as you want.
Day 6 – Apples – You can lose 1 to 2 kg (Same as the first day)
Day 7 – Apples and rice – You can lose 1 to 1.5 kg (Same as the second day)
Tip: During the diet, if you feel hunger at some moment, feel free to increase the amount of apples, because you should be starving.
Beside that apples will help you with the process with losing weight, they will boost your immune system and they will encourage the work of the immune system as well. They can even protect your from cancer.